Monday, April 20, 2009

So blessed

My family was able to pull together a soccer team, so to kill time before I leave I decided to "count my blessings."
1.I have a family that is financially sound.
2.I have been able to work little jobs to earn some money instead of settle for a job at mcdonalds like so many other people have had to
3. I have two sisters that love me
4. I have two new brother-in-laws who love me and I love them
5. I have the opportunity of a lifetime to go to England
6. I not only am not afraid to go alone to England, but I know I have the ability to
7. I may be overweight, but that just means I'll never go hungry
8. I am mentally strong
9. I have three more classes to take before I graduate college
10. I have an extended family that loves me
11. I have good friends who make me feel like life is for fun and not to be taken too seriously
12. I am intelligent enough to know my potential and know that settling for a waitressing job or worse if below me, and the intellegence mentioned can get me any job I aim for

3 comments:

Erica said...

well a waitressing job certainly isn't below a person potential if you ask me.

Casandra said...

I liked this post. It's good to count your blessings once in a while.

Brianne said...

AH! I should count my blessing too. Good thought my dear sister