Thursday, April 2, 2009

All by myself and reading Dracula!

I am reading Dracula for the second time in a year in a house that is completely empy except me, and I'm totally spooked. For those of you who haven't read Bram Stoker's Dracula, do it, but read it in a well lit room or in the sun cause there are definate creepy parts. I haven't seen the movie and I will probably won't because I truly believe it will totally spoil my vision of the story.

My parents left for Paris yesterday and I have the whole house to myself. I never thought I would feel lonely, but it is rather lonely to be in a big house all alone. However, I am enjoying the solitude. I am enjoying the fact that I don't feel like I should be doing something and being productive. I can go at my own pace and not feel guilty for not cleaning up. Also, I need complete silence when I study, so it is really nice to have absolutely no interruptions.

I also have a confession...I found some old lingerie. My favorite is this silky nightgown so I've been sleeping in that. haha. Silk feels SO good against the skin. Especially when you've just shaven your legs. Too much information, I know, but I had to tell SOMEONE! haha

No comments: