Saturday, October 27, 2012

Learning Every Day

This week is my learning week. I didn't realize how many calories a chocolate chip cookie was, I had to make hard decisions to accomplish getting to my caloric intake, and I did not work out as i wanted.  However, I realized I need to make time to work out.  30 minutes does not cut it for my body.  I need an hour of good solid workout.  30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of strength at the minimum to hit my rather high goal of 20 pounds.  However, the support I have received has been amazing! Now that I am beyond that dreaded red week, I have quickly found that during that time I will need a lot of support. I also figured out how to put a weight thingy on here! woot! The first one is going to be a gain because the last time I entered my weight on the system I had I was 240 which is not the case right now. :) Thanks for the support and I will keep you updated!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Candice! I nominated you on my blog :) Check it out!
http://tarimenaritiaptiaphari.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html