Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 2 Project Weight Down

I stole the phrase "weight down" from when I tried to establish a weight loss system with my football team. It kind of tanked, but I will gladly take over the name!

Good news, today was a good day. I stayed within my 1500 calorie diet.  I did have a moment of weakness where I wanted nothing more than a large rootbeer and burger from Mcdonalds, but then I reminded myself that neither would help me with my goal and also I am so tight on money that it will take a miracle for me to pay all my bills.  Therefore, fear not, I conquered my craving, for now.

Had a bit of a let down moment when I only had time to a 20 minute workout video.  Not my favorite type of exercise, but it will do. Anyway, I could barely finish the workout which both frustrated and infuriated me. I am a strong girl, there is not reason I should struggle with something so simple! I realize it will get easier, but that does not make the realization of how bad I've gotten escape my notice. I think this just strengthens my resolve. 

I've posted a schedule.  Each day contains an event that must happen such as institute, temple days, etc, and when those events happen normally. I then work my workout schedule around those moments and try and make sure I stick with it. It isn't too rigorous and can move and flex as needed. As long as I have the workout each day I will call it my best effort.


No comments: